An animal portrait is a wonderful way to remember a much loved pet and keep their memory alive through the years. I will work from your favourite photographs or take some new ones for you to choose from. I am also happy A small deposit of £50.00 is all I require with the balance only due when you are 100% happy with your portrait.
If you are interested in commissioning me have a read through the information below or simply email me and we can take it from there:-email@example.com
Framing is not included but matting/mounting and backing is.
The prices below include
- either a head study or full body of one animal only. (NOTE: For a double portrait please add 20%, contact me for a quote if you want more than two animals).)
- a double mount, backing and wrapping.
|Two animals |
|One animal: |
|Size of portrait |
|Coloured Pencil |
| || || || || || || |
|n/a ||n/a ||Yes ||8 x 6 ||300 ||300 ||250|
|n/a ||n/a ||Yes ||10 x 8 ||350 ||350 ||300|
|n/a||n/a||Yes||10 x 10||400||400||350|
|n/a ||n/a ||Yes ||12 x 10 ||450 ||450 ||400|
|Discuss ||Yes ||Yes ||12 x 16 ||600 ||600 ||500|
|Discuss ||Yes ||Yes ||20 x 16 ||750 ||750 ||n/a|
Please note that if paying in another currency, the price you will pay in your currency will depend on the conversion rate which applies to the way you choose to pay at the due date of all stage payments. All exchange rate fees are payable by the client.
| || |
| |If you prefer just email me and we can talk through your requirements firstname.lastname@example.org
|How to commission a portrait |
What follows is a summary. If you are interested in commissioning a portrait and/or want to discuss your specific requirements, please e-mail me and I can supply you with information about how the commissioning process works and what I can do for you.
|What you need to consider- ||You need to decide:|
- whether you would prefer a head study or a full body portrait
- whether the portrait is of one or more animals. Multiple animals cost more and can only be portrayed in the larger format sizes.
- how best to provide me with information about what the animal looks like and the colour of its fur and eyes
|What I need |
- before I start to work
|Before I start a commission I will need:|
- You to confirm the agreed size and price.
- as much information about the animal as possible to help me produce the best possible portrait of your animal. I will definitely need a high resolution photograph.
- a deposit which we will discuss when you confirm an order.
about the animal
PLEASE NOTE: I can be commissioned to take photographs for a set fee plus expenses - please enquire for further details. I can bring a laptop and you can choose the photograph you want me to use.
I use a Canon EOS 7D SLR and various Canon lenses to ensure high quality photographs.
|Timescales || |
The timescale needed to complete a portrait will always depend on the size and complexity of the image required for the commission - and the number of orders already accepted.
I will give you a rough estimate of completion date.
I will always try to meet special requests if the portrait is for a present, please let me know when you commission me if you require completion by a certain date.
|Prices ||Please note that these;|
- INCLUDE: chosen support (and a mat if the portrait is done on paper), shipping, postage and packing
- EXCLUDE: framing and insurance